Here I came with new article called VaxiCode App download for PC Windows 8, 10, Android. It is a newly launched official app from the du Quebec government to allow all its citizens to securely record their proof of vaccination containing a QR code.
This wonderful tool is now officially available on Android platform, those who are interested they can get it from Google Play Store. If you want to download VaxiCode App for PC on Windows 8, 8.1, 7, 10, XP, Vista 64 bit, 32 bit Laptop, then you must read the complete article. Before that lets us see the few more details of VaxiCode Application.
What is VaxiCode App Download for PC?
VaxiCode is the Quebec’s government officially launched application to allow their citizens to securely record their proof of vaccination containing a QR code. It can also allows their citizens to register multiple proofs of vaccination, and as well as verify the contents of each of the QR codes.
By using this application user can also know their protection status from COVID 19. All the saved data in VaxiCode is encrypted on the device and it is not transmitted to others.
This application is required a weekly update, through the internet. In order to read the QR code it required to access to the camera.
Full Details of VaxiCode App for PC
|Developed by||Ministère Santé et Services Sociaux du Québec|
|Tools rating till September 2, 2021||2.7/5|
|Install on Google Play Store||500,000+|
|Updated on||August 29, 2021|
Is VaxiCode App Available on PC?
VaxiCode for Windows 7, 8, 10, 32 bit, 64 bit Computer version is officially not yet available. Till now it is only available on Android platform. Still we can use it on Windows devices using the software called an Android emulator. Android emulator is software which helps you to download and install android apps on games on Windows computer including VaxiCode App.
If you search in the Google, then you can get so many android emulators like Memu Play, Bluestacks, and Nox App Player. Among all this android emulators you can use any one of this; here I am using the Bluestacks App Player to download VaxiCode for PC on Windows Laptop. Below you can check the complete step by step installation guide.
Steps to Install VaxiCode App on Windows 7/8/10 Using Bluestacks
Here let’s see the step by step installation guide.
- Free download the Bluestacks Emulator on your Windows Computer.
- Go to the downloaded file location and install it on your Computer.
- Now open the software and click on Google Play Store icon.
- Search for VaxiCode in the play store search box.
- Here you will get some search results, from that click on VaxiCode app link.
- Finally click on install button and wait till VaxiCode App gets installs.
- That’s it now you have successfully downloaded and installed the VaxiCode on Windows Computer using Bluestacks.
VaxiCode App Download for Android
Now let us see how to download VaxiCode App from Google Play Store on Android device.
- First switch on your Android Smartphone.
- On your phone find the Google Play Store icon and click on it.
- Search for VaxiCode app.
- From the apps list, check the exact app title and click on it.
- Then tap on install button.
- Now you have successfully installed the app on Android.
Download VaxiCode Apk on Androi Updated Version
We can also install VaxiCode on Android in another way. Here I will show you how to download VaxiCode Apk on Android device.
- Firstly open any web browser and search for VaxiCode Apk.
- Download the VaxiCode Apk latest version 2021 from official website.
- Once downloaded the apk file just tap on it.
- Now click on yes button when prompted.
- That’s it now app will being installing on your device.
Conclusion of VaxiCode App Download for PC Windows
Finally you have successfully downloaded the VaxiCode for PC on Windows 8.1/10/7/8 latest version using the software called Bluestacks software. Still if you get any issue then please comment us.
For more updates keep visiting Tech Updates 365.