WPSApp Download for PC: Hello all, today, you can see the guide on how to download and install WPSApp for PC, Windows laptop for free. Using WPSApp, we can easily trace out the security enabled or not to our WIFI network. The main aim of the app is that, if your Wi-Fi network is not secured? then it notifies you to secure your network from the users in your localities or area.
The WPSApp can scan all the Wi-Fi networks and show you which are password protected and non password protected networks.
It simply identify the networks and indicates with markers like “Red cross, Question mark and Green Tick”. These 3 are the indicators for particular Wi-Fi networks.
While scanning a particular Wi-Fi network on WPSApp and if it shows red cross? then the network is fully secured and password is unknown.
In WPSApp scanning, if it shows question mark? then the network is secured and password is unknown.
In WPSApp scanning, if it shows green tick? then the network is vulnerable and password is known.
The usage of the WPSApp on PC, Windows is very simple. You have to just install the app on your Android phone from Google play store and open the app.
In the WPSApp home, you can see the menu bar with items “Networks, Devices, Channels“
How to Use WPSApp on PC, Windows?
Here you can see the usage of WPSApp on PC in details below.
- Once you have installed the app on your PC, open the app first.
- Now, you will see a 3 items in WPSApp, those are Networks, Devices and Channels.
- Networks: It shows the number of available Wi-Fi networks.
- Devices: What are the devices running the Wi-Fi networks, whether phone, router or any other.
- Channels: It denotes the number of users are using particular Wi-Fi network.
WPSApp Download for PC – Official Features
Here you can checkout the official features of WPSApp download for PC free.
- WPSApp checks the security of your network using WPS protocol.
- This protocol allows you to connect to a Wi-Fi network using an 8-digit pin number that usually is predefined in the router.
- This app uses these pins to try the connection and check if the network is vulnerable.
- Use is very simple, when scanning networks around us.
- Networks with a red cross, these are “secure” networks, they have disabled the WPS protocol and default password is unknown.
- Those that appear with a question mark have enabled the WPS protocol, but the pin is unknown, in this case the application allows you to test the most common.
- Finally, those with a green tick are most likely vulnerable, have the WPS protocol enabled and the connection pin is known.
WPSApp for PC – Additional Features
You can know the some additional features of WPSApp for PC below.
|App Index||App Details|
|Updated||8 October 2021|
|Uploaded||8 October 2021|
|Requires Android||4.1 and up|
|Official Website for WPSApp||http://www.themausoft.com/|
|Helpdesk for WPSAppfirstname.lastname@example.org|
How to Do WPSApp Download for PC – Windows 10/7/11?
The WPSApp is an android application so android users can easily install the app on their phones via Google play store. But Windows users have to follow some tricks to download and install the WPSApp for Windows 10, 7, 11, 8, 8.1 32-bit & 64-bit computer.
The main trick to install any android games, apps on Windows is, you have to first install the android emulator software’s.
These emulators can make easily installed the android apps on your Windows without using EXE files. So, guy’s let’s know the usage of emulators and overview of emulators using below button.
In this page, I am going to use LDPlayer Emulator for WPSApp installation. So, guy’s you too download the same emulator on your Windows and make the process simple.
Steps to Install WPSApp for PC:
- Using the above button, download LDPlayer on your Windows PC.
- Now start the installation of LDPlayer clicking on the EXE file.
- Next open the installed LDPlayer and add the Gmail account.
- Now go to the LDPlayer search box and type “WPSApp“.
- Wait for few seconds to see the app results. Select the app name with WPSApp and click to start it on your Windows laptop.
- That’s it, the installation of the WPSApp is completed.
For more WPSApp updates, daily visit at https://techupdates365.com website.