SchoolMitra App for PC is an application bridge between parents and schools. Here I came to show how to get School Mitra App Download for PC Windows 11, 10, 7, 8, 8.1, XP, Vista, 32 bit, 64 bit Computer or Laptop.
The purpose of this platform is to form a information bridge between parents and school. By using this simple application parents can easily track their children activities in the school.
Parents can also check all information about student in real time, and also get the alerts and emergency information about their children directly to the mobile device.
If any parents want to raise a complaint or want to drop a feedback then they can directly send their valuable suggestions and feedback.
Full Details about School Mitra App Download for PC
Here we can see the full details of Mitra App for PC Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 64 bit, 32 bit.
|Developed by||T-Chowk Labs PVT LDT|
|App ratings on Google Play Store||4.2/5|
|Last updated on||June 12, 2021|
|Required Android||4.4 and up|
Important Features of School Mitra App for PC
Till now we have seen the complete details of SchoolMitra App download for PC Windows, now let us see the few important features of this application.
- Parents can track School Transport vehicles.
- Student Real time Attendance with date.
- Homework assigned to the student daily.
- News/Assignment/Document shared with the Student.
- All the SMS Alerts sent on the Parent Mobile Number.
- Profile and Information about the School.
- Complete events of the School
Is School Mitra for PC Available?
There no official ShoolMitra for PC, but still we can download School Mitra for PC on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 using the software called an Android emulator.
There are several Android emulators in the market, like LDPlayer, Bluestacks, Nox App Player etc. in this post I am using the LDPlayer emulator to install School Mitra App on Windows 11, 10, 7, 8, XP, Vista 64 bit, 32 bit Computer.
Installation of School Mitra App on Windows 10, 7 without Bluestacks
Now I will show you how to install School Mitra on Desktop without Bluestacks App Player.
- First free download the LDPlayer on your Windows Computer.
- Then go to downloaded LDPlayer.exe file location and double click to install.
- Now complete the all installation steps.
- Once installed the LDPlayer emulator on your Windows just open it.
- From the home page type SchoolMitra in the Google Play Store search box.
- Here you will get some search results from that select SchoolMitra App link.
- Finally click on install button and wait till the app gets installs.
- That’s it now you have successfully downloaded and installed the School Mitra on Computer or Laptop using LDPlayer.
Conclusion of School Mitra App Download for PC Windows 10
Now you have got the wonderful application on your Windows Computer. Still if you get problems while downloading or installing School Mitra on Windows Laptop, then please comment us.
For more tech updates keep visiting Techupdated365.com.