How to Use Yono SBI App Without Internet Banking?: Hello everyone, are you a SBI bank account customer? then, this page is for you only. Because, today I am going to give you the very valuable information which stated that how one can login and access Yono SBI app without having net banking or internet banking. Actually, most of the people don’t know that without SBI net banking also, we can access Yono app and use the app. So, those who are interested in, please keep scrolling slowly till the end so that you can easily understand the process.
I am giving the step by step process with clear images. You just follow as it is and login into the Yono SBI app on your android, iOS mobile phones. So, first let’s know how to download Yono SBI app.
How to Download Yono SBI App on Android Phone?
Let’s know, how to download Yono SBI app in your android smart phone.
- First of all, you have to take your android smart phone and open it.
- On your phone, go to the Google play store app and open it.
- In that play store search box type “Yono SBI“. That’s it, later, it will be shown app icon.
- Just click on that app to start the installation of Yono SBI on your android mobile.
- This the first process to download the app and next follow how to get login into the app.
How to Register/Activate Yono SBI Without Internet Banking?
Here, I am showing you, how to register or activate Yono SBI without internet banking on your android, iOS devices with images. You just follow steps below and use the Yono SBI without net banking. Let’s follow the method.
- Once you have downloaded the app on your android phone, then just open it. you will see the app interference like image below.
- Once you click on that “Existing Customer” option, you will be asked that, “Do you have SBI internet Banking ID?” then select “NO”. Just look at the image below.
- After the above step, you will be shown 2 options. Those are 1). Register for YONO with my ATM card. 2). I do not have ATM card. Here, you have to select the 1st option that is “Register for YONO with my ATM card.” Let’s have a glance at image below.
- After selecting the option “Register for YONO with my ATM card”, next you will go to generate username and password for your Yono SBI.
- Here, you will be asked to enter “CIF Number” and “Account Number” and submit. Let’s see the image.
- Once you have entered the above details in correct way, you will receive a OTP to your registered bank mobile number. Let’s check image below.
- Next enter the OTP which you have received in your registered phone number and go to the next step.
- In the next step, you will be asked to give ATM Card Number and ATM PIN.
- After entering the ATM Card Number and ATM PIN, you will see a window, in that you have to check your entire details like image below.
How to Activate Yono SBI Without Net Banking?
- Once you review your bank details like above image, next you are going to create temporarily username and password. Just look at the image below.
- Here, you have to follow the password condition and create the strong password. That’s it, your username and password sent to your registered mobile number. Let’s check the image.
- In this step, you will be asked to enter the login details and enter into the app. So enter details like username and password, which you have been sent to your mobile number.
- Once you entered the login details, next you have to generate MPIN.
- Next click to set you MPIN. See the image below.
- The MPIN length should be 6 digits. So, set the MPIN, once you have done, then, the OTP has been sent to your mobile number.
- Verify the OTP and and later you will see popup notification like “Congratulations” you have successfully registered.
- That’s it, go to login option and enter your username and password to start using Yono SBI without internet banking on your android smart phone.
Finally, I hope that I have given a clear method on how to register Yono SBI without internet banking on android smart phones. If you have any issues during login in your Yono SBI app or not able activate the Yono SBI or unable use it on your android phone? then use the below comment section and send your queries.
For more Yono SBI updates, daily visit at https://techupdates365.com website.