Google Indic Keyboard for PC, Laptop helps you to type messages, compose emails or a post on social media in any 12 languages that are available. There are English keyboards, Hindi keyboard, Assamese keyboard, Bengali keyboard, Gujarati keyboard, Malayalam keyboard, Kannada keyboard, Marathi keyboard, Odia keyboard, Punjabi keyboard, Telugu keyboard and Tamil keyboard. You might like to use your native language or any other language while typing. So instead of using different keyboards you can install Google Indic Keyboard on Laptop or PC.
There is a Transliteration mode for Google Indic Keyboard on Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista so that when you type in English it changes to your language you choose. For example if I type namaste in English and I choose Hindi it converts in Hindi language on screen. Through handwriting mode you can directly write on screen if PC or laptop is touch screen or can use mouse to write. Generally default keyboard is English and for changing any other language keyboard you need to go to settings à Choose Keyboards à click on Google indic Keyboard. Now get back to Language and inputà Google indic Keyboard and choose the input method dialog.
You can also read the more interesting articles: PickU photo editor on PC,
Download Google Indic Keyboard for PC, Laptops on Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7
After seeing these many uses you would definitely want Google Indic Keyboard for Windows or Mac. But unfortunately it is not available officially and you can do this through emulator. Basically it’s like install the emulator. Then you open the Play store to install any mobile application to be downloaded on PC or laptops. There are many emulators available online and for this article I am going to use Bluestacks to Download Google indic Keyboard on Windows so get ready and follow the steps given below. This emulator is of version 4 which improved and made applications to run smoothly on our device and makes your life easier and better. If you want to use any other emulator then you can use for example Nox app player, MemuPlay and many more.
Installation of Google Indic Keyboard on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 Through Bluestacks
- Download Bluestacks emulator setup file from above link and open the file after download.
- You need to give the permission to install so click on yes.
- Now Click on Install button and it takes some time depending on internet connection.
- After installation it is launched and you need to do the sign in process.
- Search for app in Play store Google indic Keyboard and click on install.
- Now click on open and start typing.
Features of Google Indic Keyboard for Laptop or Computer
- 12 different languages keyboards are available to edit your text.
- Easy to use your own native language for comfortable interaction.
- Transliteration mode used to spell out the pronunciation for English letters.
- Hinglish mode to type both in English and Hindi.
- Handwriting mode to write directly from the screen.
- Select native keyboard to type directly into your chosen language.
- Supports emojis to express the way you want.
- Change Keyboard themes to whatever you like.
Finally these steps if you follow then you can install the application and use Google Indic Keyboard for PC Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista or Mac to type in your native language. This is having high ratings and many users using it on their devices. Now you can use in your PC or Laptop by following the above steps. If you liked this then share with your friends and for any queries you can comment below.