Oko vpn for PC: Hello all, in today guide you will see how to download and install Oko vpn for PC, Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista 32-bit, 64-bit laptop for free. This popular Oko vpn is also available for iOS, iPhone, and iPad devices.
I hope that you know Oko vpn is an android app, so we cannot directly download and use it on Windows PC devices. But using the method on this page, you will easily download and use Oko vpn on your PC free. So, let’s follow the method and know more about OKO VPN. Latest Alternative VPN: Atlas VPN for PC, Atlas VPN for iOS.
I am using 2 working methods; they can easily let you to install Oko vpn on your PC. Let’s see those 2 methods below.
- Download Oko vpn on PC using Bluestacks.
- Get Oko vpn on PC using Nox App Player.
Oko VPN Features
Above are the methods, using them you can install it on your Windows. Before going to the installation, let’s know the Oko vpn features for Windows.
- The Oko vpn is just one click to to connect and access worldwide website privately.
- You can set any location worldwide using Oko VPN.
- It is a high speed VPN.
- Oko is a free unlimited VPN.
- It protects your privacy, identity and allows you to browse the web safely without the fear of being tracked by hackers or trackers.
- Oko VPN unblocks all geo-blocked content and services.
- Everything is encrypted in Oko VPN.
How to Download Oko vpn for PC, Windows? Using Bluestacks
Here, you can see the installation of Oko vpn on your Windows using Bluestacks. Bluestacks is an android emulator tool, it is developed for android based apps. Those who want to play and run android apps on Windows, they can easily play the android games, apps on PC using this emulator only.
Without Bluestacks emulator, it is not possible to play any android game on Windows. So we must need Bluestacks like emulators to play the android games on laptop. So let’s follow how to get android apps on Bluestacks.
Install Oko vpn for PC:
- You have to download and install Bluestacks emulator on your Windows.
- Use the above download link for Bluestacks emulator.
- After the installation of emulator, let’s add the working Gmail account.
- Then, go to the emulator search box and type “OKO VPN”.
- Now, you can see the redirection to play store.
- In the play store, select the Oko vpn and start the installation.
- That’s it, this is the process to install any game or app on Windows using Bluestacks.
How to Install Oko vpn for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 OS Using Nox?
Let’s see how to install Oko vpn for Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7 32-bit & 64-bit laptop devices using Nox app player.
Nox is also one of the popular emulator, using Nox you can install and play any android game or apps on Windows operating systems. Let’s download Nox emulator on your Windows.
Install Oko vpn for Windows:
- First download and install Nox emulator on your Windows.
- You can use the above link for Nox download.
- Next add the Gmail account in Nox.
- Now go to the Nox emulator search box and type “OKO VPN”.
- And last, the installation of the Oko vpn on Nox is completed.
How to Download Oko vpn for iOS, iPad, Apple?
You can see how to download Oko vpn for iOS, Apple and iPad using the below method.
Download Oko vpn for iOS:
- First of all, you have to take your iPhone.
- Next open the iPhone and go to the search for Apple app store.
- In the apple’s app store search box, type as “OKO VPN”.
- That’s it, the installation of the Oko vpn on iOS, iPhone is completed.
Finally, this is all about how to download and install Oko vpn for PC, Windows and iOS. If you want more VPN apps? Then, use the comment section and send your apps.
You can visit for more popular VPN apps at https://techupdates365.com website.