Here I came with a wonderful post called Vidbox Video Conversion for Windows 8, 10 latest version 2021. People also searching on Vidbox Video Conversion for PC Suite new version 2021, for that in the below you will get the complete information. In the official website they recommended that Vidbox Video Conversion Suite for PC requires Windows 8, and Windows 10 operating systems.
But still many people are searching Vidbox Video Conversion for Windows 7, 8.1, XP, Vista 64 bit, 32 bit Computer, and I Think that is not possible. Those guys can change their Operating System from 7, XP, Vista to Windows 8, 10 32 bit or 64 Computer.
Description of Vidbox Video Conversion for Windows 8/10
The main purpose of Vidbox Video Conversion Suite is to easily convert your videos to digital formats. For that you just need a VCR and a PC with or without DVD burner. By using Vidbox you can save your precious memories before it loose it quality.
Every converted video of digital formats can be easily transfer to DVD formats or share the digital file. Any kind of video tapes can be deteriorating over time. After a long time any videotape will get distortions. So before happening it you can convert them and keep safe for features.
What is a VIDBOX Used for?
- VIDBOX Video conversion suite is used to convert your videos to digital formats.
- It needs a VCR and PC without DVD Burner or with DVD Burner.
- Vidbox captures old VHS, Camcorder tapes, 8mm and converts them to digital formats or DVD format.
- Easily convert and watch all your captured video on portable device, and you can also share them on most popular social media platforms like Facebook, and Youtube.
- You can also create WMA files or Audio CDs from LP records, cassettes.
System Requirements of Vidbox Video Conversion for PC Windows
Below show are the main system requirements of VIDBOX for Windows 10, 8 devices.
- Operating system: Windows 10, 8
- Required USB Ports: USB 2.0 or 3.0
- System processor: Intel core i5 or higher
- RAM: 4GB
- Required hard disk space: 15 GB recommended.
- Active internet connection is required to download software.
- Output video formats: MPEG1, MPEG2, MOV, MP4, WMV
- Supported video standers: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- Others requirements:
- VCR or camcorder for video conversion
- DVD writer for DVD burning
- Other player specific cables are needed
VIDBOX Video Formats
- Output video formats: MP4, DVD, MPEG-2
- Supported video formats: PAL, SECAM, NTSC
Vidvox Suite Supported Languages
- Languages supported: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French
Official Link to Buy VIDVOX Video Conversion Suite for PC
What’s included in the Box?
- USB video capture device
- USB cable
- Software download card
- RCA AV cable
- Quick start guide
FAQ’S on VIDBOX for Windows 10, 8
- Q: Is Vidbox for PC safe?
- A: Yes, it’s completely safe to use on Windows 8, 10 devices.
- Q: Does VIDBOX convets to MP4?
- A: Yes, it converts your videotapes to DVD or MP4 format.
- Q: Can you edit videos with Vidbox?
- A: No, you cannot edit videos using this software; it is only used to convert videotapes.
- Q: Can I share converted digital file on facebook?
- A: Yes, you can share the video file on Facebook or on Youtube etc.
Conclusion on VIDVOX Video Conversion for Windows 10
I hope you have enjoyed the article on Vidbox video conversion suite for PC 2.0 Version. If are searching to convert old videotapes then Vidbox is the best one for them. For any queries please comment us.
For more apps for pc and games keep visiting Techupdates365.com